Are you a farmer who is wondering how you will be able to retire and pass your knowledge on to the next generation?
Are you a young farmer who is wondering how you can get started and build on what established farmers have accomplished?
Join California FarmLink and partners for an intensive workshop featuring presentations and a panel of perspectives on succession that will include tools, strategies, and resources for:
- Retirement planning
- Farm business transitions
- Passing down land and other assets
- Tax demystification
- Creative financing
- Family communications and goal setting
- Mentoring new farmers
- Transitioning to non-heir successors
- Interactive discussions of key succession issues and challenges
Tuesday, March 20th | 9am – 12pm @ Sesnon House in Aptos, CA
To register, please visit http://succession-aptos.eventbrite.com.
Workshop fee is $20 and includes a light breakfast, workshop materials, and lunch.
Please contact Mika Maekawa at email@example.com or call 831.425.0303 x7022 with any questions.