Are you a farmer or rancher who is wondering: How can I retire and pass my business on to the next generation? How can I get started and build on what established farmers or ranchers have accomplished?
Join California FarmLink and partners for a morning workshop and conversation with experts on topics that will include:
- TOOLS, STRATEGIES, AND RESOURCES
- RETIREMENT PLANNING
- FARM/RANCH BUSINESS TRANSITIONS
- PASSING DOWN LAND AND OTHER ASSETS
- TAX DEMYSTIFICATION
- TRANSITIONING TO NON-HEIR SUCCESSORS
- FAMILY COMMUNICATIONS AND GOAL SETTING
- CREATIVE FINANCING
Registration required. Contact Mika Maekawa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831.425.0303 x7022 for more information, or register online at https://successionhmb.eventbrite.com.